One of the things I love about the Seattle and Tacoma area are all of the events and adventures of every kind on a regular basis. How would you like to learn more about wine, taste a few brews, invest some time in acquiring more knowledge about bourbon, or perhaps treat your significant other to a special evening?
I will add the link to each site so you can pop in and browse additional information. If you have additional questions, please comment or email and I will answer as soon as possible. Enjoy!
March 11th 3:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Sommelier Arnie Millan will conduct a fun and fascinating class on the story of Ancient Wines and the history of the producing region. Classes will be held in Esquin’s upstairs classroom.
- $59 per person ~ pre registration is required
- Free Parking is available in Esquin’s lot on the South end of the building.
- 2700 4th Ave South, Seattle, 98134
- 206-682-7374 or firstname.lastname@example.org
March 11th 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Spend a leisurely afternoon blending and sampling component wines paired with tasty chef creations. Hands on blending in small groups and then tasting the finished product.
- $49-$59 per person
- Flying Fish ~ 300 Westlake Ave North, Seattle, 98109
March 12th 6;00 pm – 9:00 pm
Enjoy wines from Walla Walla Wineries ~ mingle with winemakers.
- $40 per person
- Sodo Park, 3200 1st Ave South, Seattle, 98134
March 13th 6:30 – 8:00
Lear more about European and American wines and understand the nature of different grape varieties. Learn with Sommelier David LeClaire.
- $24 per person ~ must preregister
- Wine World ~ 400 NE 45th, Suite 130, Seattle, 98105
March 13th ~ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Take a journey out to the South Sound and be among the first to sample new appetizers from Cedar Grill’s menu. This Tuesday’s tasting features Samuel Adams beer.
- 23631 Maple Valley Black Diamond Road SE, Maple Valley, 98038
March 13th ~ 6:30 – 8:00
Learn about and enjoy California Cabernet
- $50 general public ~ $40 for Explorer Club Members
- 400 NE 45th, Suite 130, Seattle
Every second Wednesday of the month leading bartenders and drink historians and quality distillers deliver a 1.5 hour lesson in the preparation and history of distinct spirits and libations. Advance preregistration is required as seating is severely limited.
- $50 per person
- Sorrento Hotel, Seattle ~ Hunt Club Bar
- 1st Seating: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- 2nd Seating: 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- 900 Madison Street, Seattle, 98104